The Summerfield Merchants Association mission is to support local businesses and business owners and to support our local community. We accomplish this through:
- Monthly Meetings: after-hour social events providing networking opportunities, business education and the opportunity to tell others about your business. Meeting are held on the first Tuesday of each month, typically at 6:30 p.m..
- Quarterly Key-Note Speakers: Learn new business growth ideas, leveraging business relationships and specific small business trends both locally and nationally. These speakers will comes from both local businesses and government organizations.
- Community Involvement: We support five major Summerfield events each year:
- Founders Day Celebration
- Fire Department Stop, Drop & Roll 5K
- Elementary RUN school fundraiser
- Town Christmas Tree Lighting and
- Backpack Buddies and Backpack Ministry programs
SMA also supports several smaller non-profit organizations in Summerfield.